Refer a Friend to North Star CCU and You Could Both Earn $25!
Refer an eligible family member, friend or co-worker to open an account with us, and you and the person you refer will each receive $25!* Not only will you help your friends save substantially with North Star CCU’s competitive loan rates, checking with rewards and premium dividends, and industry-high savings rates; you can help them earn an account opening bonus as well. That’s what great friends are for.
In order for you both to earn the $25 referral bonus, your friend must open one of the following accounts and services:
1. Checking account with enrollment in eStatements
2. Direct consumer loan (vehicle loan, personal loan or Visa credit card) with enrollment in eStatements
How to Refer Your Friends:
- Spread the good news! Share the benefits of North Star CCU membership with your friends, family and co-workers
- Fill out the form below to send an email to your friends
- Tell your friends about joining North Star CCU in-person or via text, phone call or email
- When your friend comes to open their account, make sure they mention your name as referring them to NSCCU
Who is Eligible to Join:
- Anyone who lives within 50 miles of Bottineau, Rugby or Cavalier
- Anyone who lives within 75 miles of Maddock or Tolna
- Anyone who lives in the county of McLean, Ward, or Renville
- Anyone who has an immediate family member that is a North Star member and lives within 50 miles of Maddock, Bottineau, Rugby or Cavalier
You must be a current NSCCU member in good standing to participate. Once your eligible account is open, you can start referring others.
*Must be 18 or older to participate in referral bonus. By providing a referred individuals name, you are authorizing the Credit Union to disclose the existence of your membership with the Credit Union. New member must give name of referring member at the time of account opening. In order for both the referred individual and the referring member to each qualify for and receive the referral reward, accounts must be in good standing and the following conditions must be met: 1. New member opens a NSCCU Checking account and enrolls in eStatements; or 2. New member opens a direct consumer loan (direct vehicle, credit card or personal loan) and enrolls in eStatements. Current and new member will receive their referring bonus (if qualifications are met) within 3 business days of qualifying new member account opening. Referral bonuses will be deposited into the member’s Primary Savings account.
Employees and Volunteers of the credit union are not eligible to receive referral bonuses.
The Member Referral Program may be terminated or withdrawn at any time, and is subject to change at any time, with or without prior notice. Referral rewards may be reported as income to the IRS and may be taxable to you.