Welcome to Your Credit Union!
North Star CCU was founded in 1940 by a group of men from Benson County. The first annual meeting of members was held in 1942, with a total of 149 members and assets of $2,358. Fast-forward 80+ years and a few strategic mergers, and NSCCU now serves more than 20,000 residents of North Dakota with 12 locations throughout the state. Even with all the changes and growth, we continue to support the Credit Union philosophy of “Not for Profit, Not for Charity, But for Service”. We do this by striving everyday to fulfill our mission of delivering financial solutions, one person at a time. We look forward to getting to know you, providing financial counsel and helping you to achieve your personal definition of financial freedom.
Now that you are a member-owner of North Star, you’re able to take advantage of all the savings, loans, payment, investment services and member benefits that NSCCU offers. Here are a few tips to get you started.
1. Enroll in Online Banking and sign up for e-Statements
2. Download the NSCCU Mobile App
3. Use our Switch Kit to help transition other accounts to NSCCU
4. Add your new debit/credit card(s) to your mobile wallets
5. Find your closest NSCCU or fee-free MoneyPass ATM
6. Follow us on social for updates, events and special offers
Anytime Online – Total Control. Anytime, Anywhere
With North Star’s Online and Mobile Banking, Anytime Online, you can conveniently and securely manage your accounts and finances from anywhere, at any time.
- Manage debit cards and turn card on/off
- Enroll in account alerts via text or email
- Update your contact information
- Transfer between your NSCCU accounts, to an external account or to another NSCCU member
- Pay friends and family with P2P payments
- Pay your NSCCU loan and schedule automatic payments
- Pay bills with our free Bill Pay, Text to Pay and Picture Pay services
- Deposit checks with mobile deposit and view cleared check images
To enroll in digital banking, you will need your member number (located in your new member packet). You will create a unique username and a secure password (8-15 characters, must include one uppercase, lowercase, number and special character).
Download the Mobile App
Click or scan the QR code