ID Navigator Powered by Norton LifeLock™
A Complimentary Benefit for North Star CCU Credit Cardholders
No one can prevent all identity theft, so staying informed and knowing what to do when your identity is threatened can give you greater peace of mind. ID Navigator powered by Norton LifeLock helps provide you with tools so you can act quickly.
To enroll and take advantage of this free benefit, visit www.cardbenefitidprotect.com. You will need your North Star Visa credit card number to verify eligibility. You’ll then be directed to the Norton LifeLock landing page to complete your enrollment.
How ID Navigator Powered by NortonLifeLock can help provide you with greater peace of mind:
- Dark Web Monitoring continuously patrols the dark web and private forums looking for personal information that may belong to you. Should it be found, notifications are sent with suggested steps.
- Data Breach Notifications sends notifications on large-scale breaches so you can act quickly should a breach affect your personal information.
- Stolen Wallet Assist A stolen wallet can mean a lost identity. If your wallet is stolen you will receive guidance to help you cancel or replaced key documents like your credit cards, driver’s licenses, Social Security cards, insurance cards and more.
- Privacy Monitor scans dozens of popular people-search and data broker websites to identify where your information may be exposed and provides site-by-site instructions to help you request that your information be removed.
- One-Bureau Credit Monitoring Alerts1 helps you stay on-top of your credit to help detect fraud more quickly, alerts are sent when key changes are made to your credit file with a major credit bureau.
- Credit, Bank and Utility Account Freezes provides instructions and links so you can quickly freeze credit, bank and utility files with each consumer reporting company to help protect you against criminals opening unauthorized accounts in your name.
- Restoration Assist U.S.-based Identity Restoration Specialists are available Monday to Friday 6 a.m. – 5 p.m. PST with guidance and with next steps to assist you should you become a victim of identity theft or other suspicious activity.
- U.S.-Based Member Services and Support is available Monday to Friday 6 a.m. – 6 p.m. PST; and Saturday 7 a.m. – 1 p.m. PST
Norton LifeLock FAQs
1Two requirements must be met to receive the One-Bureau Credit Monitoring feature: (i) your identity must be successfully verified with Equifax; and (ii) Equifax must be able to locate your credit file that contains sufficient credit history information. If these requirements are not met you will not receive credit features from Equifax. You will receive Credit Features once the verification process is successfully completed. Any credit monitoring from Equifax will take several days to begin after your successful plan enrollment.