Pee Wee Penguin
The Pee Wee Penguin Club is a youth savings and educational program. Each member, newborn to age 12, is automatically considered a member of The Pee Wee Penguin Club. Pee Wee Penguin teaches you how to earn and save for your future. The club also has special activities throughout the year including Youth Week in August, a quarterly newsletter, and various drawings and contests.
TLT Merit Checking
The TLT Club is a teen savings and educational program free to members ages 13 to 19. Being a member of the TLT Club will give you access to many Credit Union benefits. Among other things, you'll learn more about how the Credit Union can help you develop positive habits on how to handle your finances.
- No minimum balance.
- No service charges.
A special package of financial services designed specifically to meet the needs of distinctive North Star Community Credit Union members. You can become a Club Classic member if you are age 50 or older.
If total deposits in your savings accounts or certificates of deposits equal or exceed $5000, the membership is free. In all other cases, the membership cost is $10 annually which will be deducted from your checking or savings account on January 1 of each year.
- Members 50 and up receive one free box of Club Classic checks each year.
- Members on direct deposit receive one box of checks free per year.
- Free traveler's checks.
- Free cashier's checks and money orders.
- Free short statements.
- Free wire transfers (Max 2 per month/non-international only).
- Free photocopying (up to 25 copies per month).
- Free notary services.
- Free VISA.
- No annual fee on IRA's.
- Club Classic social functions.
- Club Classic travel events.